Now that it’s Week 3…
This was definitely a TUMULTUOUS week Three, but I made it through. It was a good reminder to me that no matter what happens in life it keeps going and we can only do our best with what we have.
My mission for this entire month and beyond is to
- Go to sleep earlier
- Exercise better
- Toss, restore organize (messy bed = messy head)
- Stress Less
- Act More Energetic
WAYS I WILL BOOST MY ENERGY THIS WEEK: from last week!
- GET 6 HOURS OF SLEEP 1-:45-11:30 BEDTIME. Yeah, I was not successful with this one again, but that is okay. Some nights I had a hard time sleeping and other times I just did not get into the horizontal position soon enough. I think this is a habit I will have to practice a lot so I can establish it. I definitely understand the importance of good quality sleep so I won’t give up on it.
- LOG MY FOOD. This was another goal that I avoided this week. You could say that I had a lot on my plate… Haha both literally and figuratively. Since I have tried this twice, but haven’t been as successful I think this week I will change it a little and make it a point to make better choices and not eat so late. I want to shift my schedule a little.
- DE-CLUTTER DAILY. I didn’t do this either, but I think this time around I will give myself a “time-frame-goal” for example: De-clutter for 15 minutes daily.
- THINK OF ALL MY REASONS WHY AND HIT THE GYM 4X’S THIS WEEK! This idea was one of the gifts I was given as a result of working at the local swim shop. If I think about it closely I think it probably comes more from my swim coach job which was an even greater gift. One morning at the swim shop; the mother of 3 of my swimmers came into the shop searching for a new workout suit. I was so uplifted by how positive, cheerful, and enthusiastic she was about life and staying active for life. I really admire her because she has 6 kids, works full-time, and still makes time to workout daily… Not to mention the fact that she is brave enough to do the whole swim thing which is such a process with the dressing, undressing, showering, and getting dressed again. I admire that. I told her that she is inspiring and she asked me if I had kids. When I said not yet she said that I definitely can make time in my schedule to work out and be active. She said that I’m worth-it. She said there was a time when she used to fight it and struggle to go to the gym. Then she saw a senior-citizen lady who was fit and consistently at the gym. Mary asked the lady how she did it and she said that she started looking for her reasons WHY she could go to the gym. This has always been in the back of my mind and I think I would like to infuse this mentality into my life!!! Thank you Mary!!!
- TRY MY DOTERRA SUPPLEMENTS. SLIM AND SASSY BABY! I did try the supplements, but I don’t think I will count it as reaching my goal because it was inconsistent, but at least I tried them. This week I will aim for consistency.
- SWIM WITH MASTERS’ 2 TIMES. Believe it or not… I ACTUALLY DID IT!!!!!! And I feel great. When my breasts start wanting to pop outta my suit; I know it’s high time for me to lose weight.
This past week was definitely a challenge. I re-visited an important anniversary. A year ago I felt more loved, supported, and empowered throughout the whole situation. This time around it was different. It felt emotional, painful, difficult, and at certain points I felt feelings of abandonment. I felt depression, grief, pain, fear, and loss, but one way or another I made it through. I’m glad that I felt an ounce of anger too… finally after everything I’ve been through. I know my faith, prayer, family, and close friends helped me a lot. I also think the swimming is healing and I should continue it.
Ways I That I Will Boost My Energy This week:
1. GET TO BED BEFORE MIDNIGHT.
2. EAT BREAKFAST DAILY AND EAT NO LATER THAN 9 PM.
3. DE-CLUTTER 15 MINUTES A DAY.
4. SWIM WITH MASTERS’ 3 X’S THIS WEEK.
5. CONTINUE PLAYING MY “OPPOSITES GAME.”
6. DEFINE MY SUMMER GOALS.
7. LET IT GO AND LET IT FLOW.
8. MAKE IT TO THE GYM 3 X’S THIS WEEK.
This next week is going to be full of change for me. I think it is time for another Paradigm shift and attitude adjustment. I made a challenging decision this past week and need to heighten my awareness once again and find ways to feel beautiful, strong, and empowered. This will all contribute to higher energy.
I am satisfied with what I DID do this week and know that I have room to grow. It is a good place to be. What would YOU like to do this week and how is 2013 treating you so far?
Peace, Joy, and Love,