This past week was pretty exhausting, but I got through it. I have been working hard to step up my game at work as a coach and teacher and I can feel that it takes even more energy. I also gave up coffee successfully and that could be why I felt a little more tired. I was becoming far too latte dependent for my own good.
My back hurt less this week and we got some sunshine which made a big difference. I felt bad because some of the members at the gym I work at told me they noticed I was less energetic than usual. I think it was mainly because I was trying to save up my energy for the teaching and coaching. I want to strive to find a balance. I want to be energetic, inspiring, kind, and fully present while being an outstanding coach. I think it will take some practice to achieve the level I aspire to, but it will be worth-it.
This was my third week of running and I think the accountability of having a buddy is helping tremendously. Last week was a rest week as far as my workouts went, but I got on track this week again. I also have a new amazing weekend workout buddy who has really inspired me.
I am looking forward to this upcoming week!
Focus On Faith
- Go to church on Sunday
- Indulge in my lust for Cathedrals
- Sing (my favorite form of prayer)
These were my goals from last week:
- Begin every day with my Morning routine and get 7 hours of sleep every night. Not quite, but I am ready to create the habit once again. It is worth-it.
- Workout 5 times this week and plan out my strength training workouts. I ran twice, did strength training on M/W/F, swam once, took a break from zumba and mixxedfit, then did my 1st ever TRX workout with Cliff.
- De-clutter daily. No I just wasn’t home very much at all.
- Plan ahead and prepare. Last week was the least amount of planning ahead and preparing that I have ever done, but at least I can try again this week!
- Act more energetic. I tried, but was a little drained. I’ll try again.
- Eat Clean. Better than last week! I added some protein to my green smoothies and I’m diggin’ it.
- Keep a food journal. Not last week.
- Meditate. I need to start this.
- Sing. I did vocal warm-ups once and sang in church this morning. Go me!
- Go to church on Sunday. Yes
- Cut down on sugar and cut out dairy. No
I felt some progress in my life this week. I’ll keep plugging away and make sure that I know that my life is MORE than just my job. I want to live a beautiful purposeful life.
This week I will set some goals to help me stay on track:
- Begin every day with my Morning routine and get 7 hours of sleep every night.
- Workout 5 times this week and plan out my strength training workouts.
- De-clutter daily.
- Plan ahead and prepare.
- Act more energetic.
- Eat Clean.
- Keep a food journal.
- Go to church on Sunday.
- Give up coffee.
- Believe in Myself!
Have a Wonderful week, my Dear Darling Friends. Love you.