One of the greatest gifts that my “Transform Your Life Project” has given me is a brand new awareness of myself. I am much more aware of my thoughts, feelings, actions, and when I am reacting versus responding. Changes seem a lot less daunting and intimidating and when they are uncomfortable I remind myself that it is okay because transforming will not always be comfortable! What a blessing to already be able to see the gifts in my project. I am already starting to look forward to transforming and making these changes in my life!!!
I am sure that there will be days when I feel down or catch the blues and fall into depression, but that is life. I will find a way through it, pray through my struggles, keep moving towards my goals, and have faith and hope in a bright future. I can already tell that 2016 is going well and that it is going to be a an amazing year!
This week I accomplished my big missions, had a good 1st week back to work (although I was sick at the end of the week), I made time for my family, made time for exercise, made healthier choices with my nutrition. Yes, overall it was a solid and wonderful week!
Build My Foundation
- A Girls gotta get her beauty sleep!(this applies to you guys too!)- I did not do well with getting to sleep at a decent hour. Probably better than in my past and during winter break, but I was definitely lacking in the sleep department.
- Eat Clean.-Overall, I am doing better than I have ever done with cleaning up my nutrition. I think one of the healthiest changes I have made is adding a lemon to my water and drinking it throughout the day. I did slip up a couple of times when I was visiting my parents and ate some junk food. Oh well, it’s bound to happen now and then.
- Move Your Body! -I rocked at this goal all week long! I went to the gym and took dance classes 4 times this week including Saturday! Something that I can improve on is planning. I want to get a little more organized and better with my scheduling so I spend less time pondering my plans and MORE time moving it!
- Plan your track and track your plan (keep a food journal)-I have been on a role with keeping my food journal thanks to My fitness pal. Check it out!
- Create a Vision Board-I haven’t done it yet, but it’s on my list!
- Do What you must.-This week I went to campus and got my independent contract approved. I went back to work. I worked out. I got my head lights replaced. Most of these tasks were uncomfortable for me, but I did them! Go me.
- Create Healthier Habits.-I am working on it and have made strides of progress. Looking forward to what the future brings and enjoying my process of transformation.
And now I invite you to transform with me too! We can do this together. We may be in different stages in our lives and have different goals or we may have a lot in common. I just know that changes, working towards goals, and embarking on a journey is even better in the company of friends! I want you to join me on this journey. I will be here cheering you on!
Leave me a comment below or send me a message and share some of your goals and ways that I can support you! I hope that wherever you are, you will have an amazing week!
Love, Joy, and Blessings Always,