I am learning to love my “end of the day workouts.” It is truly an anomaly that I am saying that because I would have never dreamed that I would ever say the words “love” and “workout” in relation to each other. After dinner this evening I was actually looking forward to hitting the gym for once. In the past, working out was always a chore and work, but I am learning to enjoy the work and am embracing this process of transformation.
This gives me hope that maybe someday I may feel the same way about computer programming… We shall see… I am learning that:
Change happens if you give yourself a chance.
Tonight’s Workout of the Day: Full Body Kettle bell Blaster
Do this workout 4 times!!!
- Walking lunges (across the gym floor and back)
- 10 Kettle-bell Lunge and twist (one to the left and one to the right is one repetition)
- 10 Kettle-bell Squat and Overhead Press
- 10 Kettle-bell Swings (to eye level)
- 10 Kettle- bell Halos
- 10 Kettle-bell Chops
- 10 Windmills (this was a new exercise for me so I used the lightest weight to focus on form)
- 12 Push-ups
*Leave me a comment below if you have questions about how to do any of the exercises.
Today’s Word of the Day is:
- to clear, as of an accusation; free from guilt or blame; exculpate: He was exonerated from the accusation of cheating.
- to relieve from an obligation, duty, or task.
How was your week? My week was pretty good. I feel like I took some needed time to rest, heal, and recover from being sick. At the same time I stayed consistent with my workouts. I want to take this weekend to mentally prepare for next week. Sometimes I feel like I go into my weeks feeling fearful. Just dreading how exhausted and overwhelmed I am going to feel by all that I have to do.
I want to change that starting this week.
It is time for me to start believing in myself and my own abilities.
I hope everyone will have a wonderful weekend! Thanks for stopping by!
Love and Blessings Always,