I spent Sunday morning sleeping in and it was so nice. Luckily Zumba wasn’t until 1 pm. I had such a great time in Zumba. My mom brought me to my first Zumba class back in 2010 and I have loved dancing ever since. I never considered myself to be a dancer in the past and I felt somewhat clumsy in my first few classes, but that never kept me from having a great time.
I love how it provides everyone of all ages a chance to dance and move together.
Today’s Workout of the Day: ARMS!
- 12 Sumo squats with bicep curls
- 12 Upright dumbell rows
- 12 Tricep extensions
- 12 Bicep Curls with shoulder press
- 25 Squats with Kettle-bell rows
- 10 Kettlebell windmills both sides
- 12 Push-ups
REPEAT this Workout 3 times!!!
Today’s Word of the Day is:
- playful in an aimless way: the ludic behavior of kittens.