It is finals week and I have been studying harder than I ever have… And it feels good. You may see this post more than once. It is my reminder to keep going and keep learning ❤
Why the heck would I continue studying computers if I don’t understand it and I feel lost ALL THE TIME?!?!
- I need to acquire some practical skills that will help me to make a living.
- Our world is moving in the direction of computers and technology.
- I want to stay up to date and relevant in this current day and age.
- I want to improve my problem-solving skills.
- I need to overcome my fear of computers and technology.
- I don’t want to waste my time in school.
- I want to choose a career path and stick with it.
- I want to study and work in a field that has many opportunities and room for growth.
- My boyfriend studied computers and is thriving with his career and business. He got me started on this path.
Those are my personal reasons for studying computers and if I were to be completely honest…
View original post 1,110 more words