Living Out Loud
“With my head in the clouds and feet on the ground.”
Is a collage of my everyday life mixed in with grand adventures.
I originally started this blog as a creative outlet and a gateway into the world of technology (a world I always feared) that was less distracting than Facebook.
I also wanted to remind myself and all of my readers that life is meant to be lived to the absolute fullest. We should not be just shuffling from day to day we should be living our lives OUT LOUD!
- Challenge Yourself to step outside of your comfort zone.
- Learn Something New every day!
- Embark on GRAND adventures.
- Express Yourself through words, thoughts, ideas, art, and most importantly ACTION!
- Be Complete and Free.
- Live Your Truth.
- Be Joyful.
- Bring out the BEST in others.
- Be Real. Be True. Be YOU.
I believe that life is a roller-coaster filled with ups and downs and twists and turns. Fast and Slow. High and low. This can be both thrilling and sometimes sickening, but wouldn’t life be boring if it was just a straight smooth ride that allowed you to see exactly where you were going?
Visit My Blog and You Will Find:
- Projects– I have done a couple of “Happiness Projects ” inspired by Gretchen Rubin. And I am currently doing a “Transform Your Life Project. ” I would love it if you would join me on one of my projects! Also let me know if you have any ideas for a new project for 2017!
- Workout and Word of the Day– I am on a journey to become the best version of myself. I like to challenge my body and my mind with workouts. In these posts, I will share the workout that I did. Sometimes I include links to my favorite Zumba or Mixxedfit routines. Other times you will find strength training circuits and ideas. I also like to include the ideas of others so feel free to comment and add your favorite workout routines. After the workout, I include a “Word of the Day.” Visit one of my Workout and Word of the Day posts today!
- Inspiration and Motivation- I am always on the lookout for inspiration and motivation and will share my favorite sources and ideas with you.
- A whole lot more! I share recipes, ideas, inspiration, ups and downs, my triumphs and my struggles, and of course the adventures along the way.
Come join me and let’s Live Out Loud! To read more about me, visit my ABOUT Page.
Thanks for stopping by and I look forward to seeing you again Soon!
Love, Joy, and Blessings Always,