Out of all the months in this year I would say that July has been the fastest month for me. I would compare it to frozen lemonade concentrate… Icy, sour, pulpy, but also quite sweet and refreshing!
This month we moved back into our master suite and welcomed 2 new tenants into our home. There is always a bit of an adjustment period when that happens or rather a re-organizational period where you make extra space in the kitchen, cabinets, and refrigerator. We even purchased a new deep freezer to create more space!
Some of the sourness comes from my process of healing. I have been super emotional and somewhat sad for a fair amount of this month. Luckily I am coming out on the other end of things and have been feeling a lot better lately!
On a brighter note, I started running and already feel ten times better and more energetic. I also feel pretty tired at the end of the day and just can’t stay up as late as I used to and that’s okay!
I have also started making healthier choices and small changes in my nutrition that I believe will pay off. It has been good for me to strengthen my willpower and to say no to the foods that will pull me away from my goals.
I have been visiting the library and reading more than ever before and it has been uplifting! I am trying so hard not to stress about the fact that summer is going by so swiftly. I already feel inclined to stress about the fall, but I will STOP doing it!
Love Thyself Then Spread the Love
- Take time for self-care. I visited the “Olympus Women’s Spa” 3 times in one week and it was absolutely heavenly!!! I know it may seem over indulgent, but I needed that time to relax and take care of myself. I got a Korean Scrub, Body Moisturizing, My 1st Facial, and a Massage. Some times you just NEED to take time for self-care!
- Learn to be Confident. This is still challenging for me. I have started doing things like catch myself when I say self-defeating or naggative messages. I think being aware of it helps. I also have better days when I say my positive affirmations in the morning.
- Nurture your relationships. My relationship took a little bit of a hit when I learned about the truth, but we are working together to nurture our relationship and move forward.
- Seek inspiration. I am seeking inspiration by reading a lot more and being inspired by the stories and journeys of others. I am also journaling and blogging MORE than ever!!!
- De-clutter. This is an endless process, but such a great exercise in letting go and making space for the things I want in life! I am learning that you should only buy it if you absolutely need it and absolutely love it!!!!
I honestly do not want the month of July to end because I feel like I still need to work on these July Goals longer. I guess there is nothing saying that I can’t. I still have work to do and that is what makes this journey interesting. No one ever said that transforming would be easy. I think that it is worth-it!
I hope you are having a lovely summer, My Dear Darling Friends!!! I will be seeing you again soon!
Love, Joy, and Blessings Always,