It has been fun to get back into a workout flow especially as the seasons change. I always like to make big changes in the fall. It is a great time to get a head start on my goals before the new year begins.
Do you switch up your workouts with the seasons?
Today’s Workout of the Day: CHEST DAY!
- 3 x 12 Dumbbell Chest Press (Take 1 minute of rest between each set)
- 3 x 12 Push-ups (These always get my heart pumping)
- 3 x 12 Dumbbell Chest Flies
- 3 x 12 Hands close push-ups (I still need to have my hands apart)
- 3 x 12 Tricep Extensions
- 3 x 12 Tricep Bench Dips (I kept my knees bent, but if you need a challenge keep your legs straight)
- I rode on the stationary bike for 46 minutes while watching Gilmore Girls! It was a great way to past time, crush my cardio, and be entertained at the same time!!!
Word of the Day:
- Shrewd or spirited initiative and resourcefulness.
What kind of workout did you do today? Did you take a class? Or go for a run? Go for a nature walk? Comment below to share what workout you did today!
Love, Joy, and Blessings Always,