Hello My Dear Darling Friends!
I woke up to a rainy, blustery morning and I caved… I got a pumpkin spice latte AND a blueberry danish. It is better to eat the treats earlier in the day so that you can work them off throughout the day, right?!?! Hahaha…
My coffee quickly energized me. I planned on doing a back workout, but ended up doing the kettlebell circuit.
Workout of the Day: Kettle bell Circuit!
- 25 Kettle bell squats with row
- 10 Lunge with twist
- 10 Squat with shoulder press
- 15 Kettle bell swings (Cross-fit style)
- 10 Halos
- 10 Chops
- 10 Captain Chair leg raises
- 25 Sit-ups
*Repeat this circuit One more time!!!
I am hoping that soon I will be able to complete more than 2 circuits. There was a time when I could complete 4 circuits. I just have to keep working out and building my endurance.
Word of the Day:
- Physics. A coefficient pertaining to a physical property.
- Mathematics. That number by which the logarithms in one system are multiplied to yield the logarithms in another.
- A quantity by which two given quantities can be divided to yield the same remainders.
- Absolute Value.
How is your week going? Tomorrow is already Friday and I couldn’t be happier! I actually want the weekends to go slowly so that I can get a lot done. I was able to check a couple of items off of my To-Do-List!!! I finally cleaned our upstairs bathroom and now it sparkles and shines.
We are supposed to be getting a big storm with high winds tonight. The grocery store was jam-packed and they sold out of gallons of water. I located all of our candles, flashlights, and purchased D batteries for my big bad maglight! I feel ready for the storm. I hope we will get thunder and lightening. Those are my favorite.
Usually I would say that I should head to bed, but in this case; I will get back to studying.
See you soon my Dear Darling friends!
Love, Joy, and Blessings Always,