I guess you could say I got a little carried away!!!
What did I do this week?!?!
- I stayed up late almost every night.
- We ordered pizza, cheesy breadsticks, and cookies and milk.
- I was on a roll with my workouts Especially with the fitness blender videos then fell off the wagon on Thanksgiving.
- I slept in and had a chance to relax and recovered.
- I binge-watched “Gilmore Girls” like there was NO tomorrow and still haven’t caught up!
- I drank all those delicious coffees: Peppermint mochas, Peppermint Bark Latte’s, Gingerbread Lattes, and a Mocha freeze.
- My boyfriend and I started building a yurt (that consumed a majority of my time and my life).
- We had successful business meetings!
- I didn’t have to cook on thanksgiving.
- We took a late night voyage to Grandma Alice’s House!
- I didn’t study enough.
- We discovered Holiday Boom Chicka Pop!!! Say what?!?!
- I got my Unico supplements in the mail and ordered more.
- We took our calico kitty Alleyjandra to the grocery store and she loved it ❤
So yeah, that just about sums up my week! How was yours?!?!?!
Keep a Contented Heart
- Laugh out loud
- Use good manners
- Give positive reviews
- Find an area of refuge
Another thing to note is that I was an insecure ball of emotions this week. I even felt angry and outraged at certain intervals. These are not emotions that I experience often, but it was interesting to feel a little edgy. This is usually a tumultuous time for me overall because it is anniversary time of some painful events and memories. I just feel blessed to have the past be far behind me <3.
Comment below to tell me about your week!
Love, Joy, and Blessings Always,