Hello My Dear Darling Friends!
I have been shopping an awful lot lately. I think it is a case of “retail therapy” and I am okay with that. I do think that it is about time for me to give my wallet a break. It was definitely fun while it lasted!
This is what I got!
- Lemon Pomegranate Cream (triple moisture body cream) I love the way this moisturizer smells and it is very rich without feeling heavy!
- Look Ma New Hands! True Blue Paraffin hand cream. I tried this hand cream for the 1st time last night and I think I will have to try it during the day to get a true depiction of how effective it is. It smells amazing and feels very creamy when you apply it. There is also an unscented version.
- Bath and Body Works Pocket Bac Hand Sanitizer I love these hand sanitizers because they are colorful, fun, and easy to pop into a pocket or purse. My favorite one is probably the gold sparkly one!
- Rose Salve by C.O. Bigelow is an absolute classic! I like how it has multiple uses and the rose scent is very feminine.
- Mentha Lip gloss This has been my favorite product for years. The mentha peppermint flavor is so refreshing. I kissed my boyfriend goodnight yesterday and he asked me to pick him up a clear one. And he is super picky about lip products so it MUST be good :).
- Lush SEX Bomb I ❤ lush bath bombs and have Always wanted to get my hands on the SEX Bomb. I haven’t used it yet, but just wait until tonight… It might be goin’ DOWN!!!
- Lush Ocean Salt This is my absolute favorite face scrub! The scent is uplifting and will take you to paradise. I also enjoy the salty texture. Try it, you’ll like it!!!
- Angels On Bare Skin The last time I bought a cleanser from Lush I chose “Herbalism” I thought I would switch it up and try this ethereal blend. I like it so far!
- Enzymion Lush moisturizers are pricey, but I feel like I am getting a good product. At least, I hope I am. This one is full of fruit enzymes like papaya which is great for skin.
- Bubblegum Scrub I might be addicted to this sassy little scrub! I look forward to it to at the end of a long day.
- Lush Intergalactic Bath Bomb I am obsessed with the peppermint scent and this one is full of peppermint and pops of color! I can’t wait to try it out.
- Big BLUE Bath bomb I surprised my boyfriend with this one and he used it almost immediately and said it was amazing!
- Rainbow Fun!!! I am excited to try this out. Every color is a different flavor. It also supports a good cause to bring a little color to others, 2.5% of the sale from each bar supports projects in Japan providing safe places for kids to play following the Fukushima nuclear disaster.
You would think that’s enough, right?! WRONG!!! My shopping list goes on and on…
- Cap Fitness ECO Bells I want to get serious about losing weight so I think I better Lift!
- Nike Air Max Dynasty 2 These shoes are amazingly supportive and stylish! Sounds like a winning combination to me :).
- SO Yoga Pants Dance Dance Dance in your Yoga Pants!!!
- Nike Tanjun I wasn’t sure about these shoes, but I tried them on and literally felt like I was walking on a cloud!
- Got my KAOS radio shirt.
- And my Ruby is NOT for sale… Sorry folks 😉
That was fun! I don’t do very many haul posts, but I might start writing more because this was fun. It almost felt like I was shopping for a cause beyond myself :). Have you tried any of these products? Comment below to let me know what you think!!!
Another project I was planning for was to make a “Vision Board.” I have been wanting to do this for years, but never got around to it. Now that I am finally ready, I have one big problem… No magazines. I used to have a ton just a couple of months ago, but I went through that whole purge and declutter phase and wiped myself out. Usually I can count on my mom to have some, but she was so inspired by me that she parted with her collection too. I don’t want to buy magazines because they are expensive. I chatted with my friend Tara and she said that she thinks there are more effective ways to accomplish the same goal.
What do you think? Should I build a vision board or not? Comment below to share your thoughts please!!!
Love, Joy, and Blessings Always,
❤ Alana Xoxoxo