Go to your Stats page and check your top three-five posts.
Why do you think they’ve been successful? Find the connection between them, and write about it.
This is the first time that I have looked at my all-time stats and have seen what my top posts are. It was interesting to see which posts have been the most popular and has given me more insight into my future content.
Here are my Top 5 Posts! Enjoy:
- 2017 “Blogilates Fit Planner” I have noticed that my planner posts are very popular and this planner is just so darn cute!!!
- Your Soul Could Never Grow Old It’s Evergreen Those have always been my favorite words in Ed Sheeran’s song “Thinking Out Loud.” This particular post got thousands of views and really surprised me. I wrote it when I was in the midst of my last break-up. The funny thing is that after spending some time away, we got back together and are still together today. “We found love right where we are.” ❤
- Why Do the People We Love Leave I am touched by the fact that this post was popular. I was hurting and poured my heart and soul into writing it ❤
- Love Me Right Or Leave Me Alone Damn straight! This still holds true for each and every one of us so read this post then rock out!!!
- Fix Me This was such a sad and tragic time, but we got through it and now the sun is shining.
So there you have it, my top 5 posts of all time!!! I think there is a definite theme and connection between each of these posts. The blogilates fit planner is a stellar ass planner and has been a wonderful way for me to stay organized and on track with my goals. My other posts talk about love and respect and never settling for less.
Please visit a few and let me know which one is your favorite. Also, what are your top posts? Please comment below and share a link with me. I would love to visit you!!!
Love, Joy, and Blessings Always,
❤ Alana Xoxoxo
P.S. Do not let your goals, hopes, and dreams lay dormant. Challenge yourself to stay consistent and move towards your goals until they come true! Train for that triathlon! Climb that mountain!!!