Hello My Dear Darling Friends!
I almost cannot believe that I have not done a true workout since before school started. It is believable because I got really sick on the Friday of week 1 and have been struggling to recover ever since. It feels like forever ago…
I am just glad that I had a chance to get back on track today!
Today’s Workout of the Day is: CHEST & BICEPS!
Always remember to warm-up!
- Push-ups 3 x 15
- Reptile Push-ups 3 x 10 each side (I had to modify these because my upper body strength needs to be rebuilt so I just did push-ups on my knees)
- Dumbbell Bench Press 3 x 20
- Dumbbell Flys 3 x 15
- Hammer Curls 3 x 15
- Standing Dumbbell Curl 3 x 15
- Single-arm Bicep Curl 3 x 15
- 21’s Bicep Curl 3 x 7-bottom to half, 7 half to top, 7 bottom to top
Here is the stellar playlist I used to help me power through that workout!
Word of the Day:
- A type of cell division that results in four daughter cells each with half the number of chromosomes of the parent cell, as in the production of gametes and plant spores.
- Another term for litotes.
Thank you for joining me for today’s Workout and Word of the Day! I have missed you all so much. I have to say that when I workout I feel more powerful and prepared for whatever life throws at me. I could make this comparison because when I was not able to workout I felt fragile, weak, and like I was slipping into depression.
Make time to move your body! Nobody else can do it for you!
Love, Joy, and Blessings Always,
❤ Alana xoxoxo