Hello My Dear Darling Friends!
I am still sore from our chest & biceps workout from two days ago!!! Have you ever had that feeling where you can’t even straighten your arms? Also, I never realized how much a set of push-ups can work your core! I am also feeling it in my core which is an exciting feeling.
Today was leg day and I hope I will feel it in my legs tomorrow!!!
Workout of the Day: LEG DAY!!!!
Here is a good quick warm-up:
Leg Day Workout:
- Kettle-bell Squat 3 x 20
- Dumbbell Sumo Squat 3 x 20
- Walking Lunges 3 x 20
- Dumbbell Deadlifts 3 x 20
- Dumbbell Leg Curls 3 x 20
- Stiff Legged Deadlifts 3 x 8
- Kickbacks 3 x 40
Here is the song I used to kick-off my workout! Because we are working that Bubble Butt!!!
Word of the Day:
- A genetic structure in a cell that can replicate independently of the chromosomes, typically a small circular DNA strand in the cytoplasm of a bacterium or protozoan. Plasmids are used in the laboratory manipulation of genes.
Thank you for joining me for leg day!!! I am always in a better mood when I make time to workout. I really should make this a regular thing 😉
Love, Joy, and Blessings Always,
❤ Alana xoxoxo