Hello My Dear Darling Friends!
This chest and bicep workout that we are about to do is the workout that I felt all week long last week. It was that burn in my muscles. That “good pain.” And the reason why I could not straighten my arms for almost an entire week.
I love that feeling of knowing that I am working my muscles and challenging myself. This time around I plan on increasing my repetitions from 15 to 20!
Workout of the Day: CHEST & BICEPS
But first, warm-up:
Now Let’s Begin!
- Push-ups 3 x 15
- Bench Reptile Push-ups 3 x 10 each side (I still had to modify these by placing my hands on the bench. A little better than last week, but still not the full version. I will get there!
- Dumbbell Bench Press 3 x 20
- Dumbbell Flys 3 x 20
- Hammer Curls 3 x 20
- Standing Dumbbell Curl 3 x 20
- Single- arm Bicep Curls 3 x 15
- 21s Bicep Curls 3 x 7,7,7
After this workout I spent about 15 minutes stretching out my entire body. Hopefully that will lessen the after effects! Nice work! Now it’s time to work out brains!
Word of the Day:
- A soft, white, fatty material in the membrane of Schwann Cells and certain neurological cells: the substance of the myelin sheath.
Thanks for joining me for another workout and word of the day! I will see you next time!
Love, Joy, and Blessings Always,
❤ Alana xoxoxo