I took about 5 days off from regular workouts and it was a nice rest, but I am glad to be back on track!
While I was resting I felt extra stressed and was disappointed to get a killer migraine. Thankfully the pain went away and the lesson I learned is that I need to make exercise a daily ritual in my life.
I also took a day or two off from yoga after practicing 30 days straight and decided to treat myself to a Buti Yoga subscription!
Workout of the Day: Buti Yoga + Total Body
I warmed up with Buti Yoga Tone #77
Total Body Workout with a resistance Band: This workout can be done without the band too 🙂
Victoria’s Secret Workout with Weights:
- 21 each side Kneel to Squat (I did this exercise without the jump, but feel free to add that jump in!)
- Plank Leg lift 21 each side
- Side Leg Raises with resistance band 21 Each side
- Bridge with band
- Starfish Crunch 21
- Heel Touches 21
*Complete this circuit 2 times!!!
Word of the Day:
- to check or stop the flowing of; also; to stop the flowing of blood from a wound.
- to stop or check in its course
- to make watertight; stop up.
Thanks for joining me for another workout and word of the day! Sometimes you need to take a little rest and that is okay as long as you make it a point to come back!
Love, Joy, and Blessings Always,
❤ Alana xoxoxo