Hello My Dear Darling Friends!
I have inadvertently switched my weekly post to Wednesdays and I am digging it for now… When spring quarter starts in April I might switch it back to the weekend. We shall see.
Do you remember the dome that we started building last week? We finished it on Friday and 15 minutes after completion somebody wanted to buy it! On Saturday we took it apart, packed it into the truck, drove over 3 hours away and set it up right by a beautiful river.
- Meditate. I just got the Headspace App today and I think it will help me with my meditation practice. I did such a great job on my own in December, but lately it has been hard for me to sit still so this guided meditation is exactly what I need.
- Breathe Deeply. Too much shallow breathing luckily I stopped smoking weed so that should help 😉
- Yoga EVERY DAMN Day!!! Nope, but it is a goal.
- Sing. I met my new voice teacher and can’t wait to get started!!!
- Begin Spring cleaning. Yes, but I need a little more pep in my step.
- Laugh out LOUD.
It was a good week and my emotions were all over the map, but I am okay with that. I have a week and 3 days before spring quarter starts. That should be enough time to do some spring cleaning and get my mind right.
I hope you will have a wonderful rest of your week!
Love, Joy, and Blessings Always,
❤ Alana xoxoxo