Hello My Dear Darling Friends!
It was a decent week. My morning schedule still is not on point like it was a few weeks ago, but it is a work in progress. I pulled myself out of the slump on Wednesday and deep cleaned our bathroom which felt great. I also found out that it is good to do laundry on any day but Friday (my 1st day off.)
I also struggled with motivation to workout and questioned whether or not my workouts are working, but my man has been reassuring me that they are and my body is changing! This is the most consistent I have ever been with a workout outside of my old swim team days (which feel like they existed in another life.)
It honestly feels so good to take pride in myself and my health. I think I sort of gave up on myself there for a few years…
This was me last July (2017)
This is this July (2018) I still have a ways to go, but I am feeling a lot better than I did last summer!
- Be Confident. I honestly did not feel very confident this week. I think it had something to do with the fact that I did not meditate this week. I am going back to it, because it really does boost my confidence. I am also going to do morning pages again too!
- Take time for self-care. I am proud of the fact that I took care of myself even on those days that I did not want to do a damn thing! I forced myself to do a workout and I always felt so good afterwards and SO accomplished too!
- Nurture your relationships. Living in a new place has given me time and space to decide which relationships matter in my life.
- Seek inspiration. I want to do more of this this week.
- De-clutter. Yes, but could be better. I think that having less things helps a lot.
- Bring out the BEST in others. It is hard for me to do this when I am a nervous wreck.
Overall, it was a decent week. I did not get an earlier start on most days and my workouts felt a little skewed, but I still got them in!
Right now my biggest questions are:
- What kind of nutrition plan should I follow? Keto? Whole 30? 28 Day Reset?
- Should I join a gym? Is it worth the investment or should I continue doing at-home workouts.
- Where do I even begin with my 1st bulletjournal?!?! There are so many tutorials and I am overwhelmed! lol
Always remember Be Real. Be True. Be-YOU-tifully YOU!
❤ Alana Xoxoxo