Hello My Dear Darling Friends!
I really enjoyed this week and I am thrilled that fall has officially begun. This is my favorite time of year because everything is so colorful and vibrant. It is also a season of changes and big changes have been happening in my life.
This past week I got to pack up my belongings and enjoy having less to pack. I closed another chapter in my life then we went on a nice long road trip with our 2 cats. We arrived in a beautiful new place with wonderfully friendly people. I had 2 days in our new city and then got to fly and prepare for another quarter at school. I did my best to not get swept up in my worries and all the unknowns. There were many moments when I had to remind myself to breath and reach for one hug from my love and many more from my cats.
I jumped through time zones and still feel slightly dazed. Luckily I have a few days to acclimate. For the past 2 days I have been coffee free and am trying to take a break (I am still going to drink green tea.) Additionally, I am cutting down on my carbs, sugars, and cutting out dairy.
School is starting in 2 days and I am so thrilled to finally be a senior! It looks like I have my work cut out for me this quarter, but I also want to stay on track with my fitness goals too. I think it will be a good combination to balance both.
- Create a Bucket-list (my year truly begins in September.) I still need to do this!
- Make Time. I made time, but I also rushed around a lot too.
- Forget about the results. I enjoyed the process, but I noticed that when I went for a run this morning, I felt super competitive and hard on myself. I need to keep that $hit in check!
- Live Passionately. Everyday I’m hustlin’
- Master a new technology. I have been reading some good books that will help improve my memory.
Overall it was a hectically wonderful week and I am thankful that a new week is on the horizon. I am kind of sad that September is coming to a close. I like Septembers…
How was your week? What set your soul on fire and what brought you down? Please comment below to share.
Be Real. Be True. Be-YOU-tifully YOU.