I use this holiday as a chance to celebrate my blessings and the people I love the most! It is a wonderful time to come together and make new memories.
Here are some thanksgiving memories from the past!
Last Year’s Thanksgiving:
Here are a few of the many blessings that I am thankful for today:
- My health.
- My ability to heal.
- My family.
- My man.
- My cats.
- Our home.
- The opportunity to earn my degree.
- My housemate / friend.
- My dance sisters.
- My friends who make an effort to stay in touch with me even if we live far away from each other.
- The ability to express myself through words, movement, music, and art.
- Zumba class.
- Dance Fitness.
- My Commit Dance Fitness instructor training.
- My weightloss journey.
- The ability to learn new things.
- Coffee in the morning.
What are you thankful for? Please comment below to share!!!