I feel like the seasonal depression I was feeling for the past few weeks has just about passed.
I hate feeling sad, blue, down in the dumps, and inconsolable. We all have our moments and mine happened this month.
I am so thankful for the friends in my life right now who have helped me stay active and keep my head held high.
With only 4 days left in 2018, I have been doing my best to not get too overwhelmed. I have been restless and struggling to sit still. I think it is time for me to start thinking about my goals for the new year.
Here are some things that have been bothering me lately:
- People I thought I could trust told me one thing and ended up doing the opposite. I honestly felt betrayed.
- Not having a set of wheels is cramping my style big time. My car is still in Maine…
- I had to cut some relationships short. To focus on myself.
- I have not been intermittent fasting or watching my nutrition closely.
- My gym membership ended this week.
- I am worried I will gain my weight back and stop making the progress that I have worked so hard for.
- I am moving soon.
Now that I have spent some time talking about my worries and sources of stress; it is time for me to let it go and start living a life I am proud of!
I am excited because I have an internship set up and exciting plans for the nearly immediate future (about 12 days to be exact.)
Do you have exciting plans for the new year?! Please comment below to share!