Hello My Dear Darling Friends!
The 1st week of 2019 is complete and I am enjoying it so far. It seems like the general consensus was that 2018 was not a great year for a lot of people. Now we have a chance to leave all the BS behind and start anew.
The weeks leading up to this new year were a bit stressful for me. I had finals week which had a group presentation and somehow we managed to pull it together! I was super indecisive and was registered for 3 different programs, but I finally decided that I would do an internship in which I build a web-based application and push it to the market. I start today so wish me luck!
I had to move in a pinch and return my transportation to my parents (since I thought I was only going to be in town until the 2nd week of December.) My gym membership also ended the 3rd week of December for the same reason and I felt deprived since I was not able to take my Zumba classes.
Even though I was a little depressed I still felt really blessed throughout this time. I got to spend the holidays with the people I love and I also got to swim in the sound on Christmas Eve eve and New Year’s Day.
New Year’s Day:
Initially, my plan was to move back to Maine, but I was able to find a renter for my house and have decided to move to a sunnier place during the winter time. I was trying to choose between Hawaii, California, or Arizona. I chose Arizona because I have never been before and I figured it would be the best place out of the 3 for me to save money and build a nest egg especially since I am a poor college student.
So now I am here in Scottsdale, Arizona and am loving it so far. Today I am going to explore other areas of Phoenix. My nutrition has still been off, but I have worked out for the past 4 days in a row and even got two swims in! Last night I even swam in the moonlight!
“Learn how to learn.”
- Get your beauty sleep. I need to start fixing my sleep schedule. It has been off lately for obvious reasons. And when I stay up late, I want to eat.
- Follow a morning ritual and a nightly routine. This needs work too.
- Complete homework early. This will help me in all areas of my life, but it needs work.
- Commit and follow through promptly. This also needs work. I have spent the past month feeling so indecisive. Time for me to feel grounded again.
- Create a healthy routine. I am working on it!
- Eat Clean. This did not happen this past week.
- Plan ahead and prepare (keep a food journal and write a daily schedule).
- Exercise daily. I worked out 4/7 days this week.
- Do what you Must. Okay! Let’s do it!
I feel a renewed sense of inspiration and motivation! After I finish this post, I am going to get my work out in!!!
How was your week and what are your goals for this upcoming week? Please comment below to share! And also let me know if you want to do this “Be-YOU-tifully YOU Project 2.0” with me. We can be accountability buddies!!!
Be Real. Be True. Be YOU.