Hello My Dear Darling Friends!
I hope you are having a great week so far. I think I have finally shaken off that out-of-sorts feeling that was lingering from this past weekend. Another way for me to look at this is to be thankful that I did not have to fly to Northern Maine then drive 2 cats from Maine to Arizona.
See?! There is always something to be thankful for! How’s that for a paradigm shift?!?!
I got my workout in yesterday, but I honestly felt pretty worn out and got hit by a monster headache before dinner time. I think I got a little dehydrated and thankfully, I am feeling a lot better today!
Workout of the Day: LEG DAY! + Hiit!
- Bodyweight Hip Thrust 3 x 20
- Bodyweight Full Squat 3 x 20
- Bodyweight Back Extensions 3 x 20
- Side Lying Clam 1 x 30 both sides.
Hiit: 20 sec each + 10 sec rest
- Split lunge jump + squat
- Plyometric push-ups (clapping push-ups)
- Mountain Climbers + burpee tuck jumps
- Shuffle + curtsy lunge
- Lateral Hops
- Split Lunge jumps
Did you notice that I can do clapping push-ups now?!?! I was thrilled because I have never been able to do those before. I guess it is more like that was the 1st time I ever tried and I surprised myself!
Word of the Day:
- A harsh or discordant sound: dissonance, specifically, harshness in sound of words or phrases.
- An incongruous or chaotic mixture: a striking combination.
Thanks for joining me for another workout and word of the day! I will see you tomorrow!