Hello My Dear Darling Friends!
I hope you are having a great week! I am happy because I have become more familiar with my new exercises / movement patterns. It is a great feeling to know that your strength, balance, and coordination is improving with practice and consistency!
Today’s Workout: Leg Day stride + SS cardio
- Bodyweight Single-leg Hip Thrust 3 x 12
- Bodyweight Skater Squat 3 x 12
- Dumbbell Single Leg Romanian Deadlift 3 x 12
- Band Seated Abduction 1 x 30
I was going to do my hourglass core workout, but my elbows are beat up from doing lots of planks so I decided to rest and stretch instead. After my stretch sess. I did 30 minutes on the elliptical.
Word of the Day:
- Of, relating to, or being in a situation (such as a game or relationship) in which a gain for one side entails a corresponding loss for the other side.
Thanks for joining me for another Workout and Word of the Day! This afternoon I picked up some pre-workout and am going to experiment with that for awhile. I am going to start with a really low dose since I am pretty sensitive to caffeine. Lately, I have been drinking a cup of coffee before my workouts, but feel like I need a little extra boost. I will let you know how it goes. And if it is absolutely awful, I will simply stop taking it 🙂