Hello My Dear Darling Friends!
I do not want to get too far behind with logging my workouts here so I am going to play catch up. This was technically my 66th strength training workout this year and I did it yesterday. Somehow I managed to fall behind with blogging 20 of those workouts, but that is okay. We will just keep moving along. At least I know that I have done all 66 workouts and I snap a pic for my insta story after each one for proof/accountability!
As I mentioned earlier this week, this is week #9/12 and I am enjoying these new exercises. I have been getting to the gym at least an hour earlier than usual to try and get ahead of the crowd and so far it has made a difference.
Chest and Triceps Workout:
- 3 x 15 Standard Push-ups
- 3 x 10 Reptile Push-ups
- 4 x 10 Single-arm DB Fly to Dbl-arm DB fly on the ball
- 4 x 30 seconds Close-Grip Dumbbell Press
- 4 x 30 seconds Dumbbell Chest Press
- 3 x 20 Tricep Extensions
- 3 x 15 Seated French Presses
- 3 x 10 Single-arm Tricep Extensions
- 4 x 10 Tricep Dips /10 Plyo Push-ups
Between each exercises I did plyo active recovery exercises for 30 seconds.
My Chest exercises were inspired by Whitney Simmons. See her workout video below!
Word of the Day:
- The character defect that causes the downfall of the protagonist of a tragedy; tragic flaw.
In Greek, the word hamartia means “failure, fault, error (of judgement), guilt, sin.
Thanks for joining me for another workout and word of the day! I will see you shortly in my next post to get caught up!