Hello My Dear Darling Friends!
This week flew by! Remember how stressed I was last week? Well, everything worked out for the best. Spring quarter has begun and I was able to get my internship approved and registered. I am so excited about the fact that I will finally be done with my undergrad degree by this summer!
This quarter I will continue application development. Additionally, I am learning about supply chain management and neural networks. Finally, I am going to complete an entire full-stack web development course from start to finish. I have studied coding in several different languages and feel like I have a decent foundation in front end development, but I still have more to learn. I am excited about sharpening my skills and growing as a programmer! I also got a job and am running an online business and taking care of all the tech support. It feels like this was perfect timing!
My workouts went well this week. I just finished week #9/12. I felt a little weak because I did a 9-day micro fast that just ended today so thankfully I can hydrate like normal for the rest of the month. I am planning on doing some intermittent fasting again starting tomorrow. I enjoy tweaking little things each week in my nutrition and workout plan to see what my body responds to.
“Grit is that ‘extra something’ that separates the most successful people from the rest. It’s the passion, perseverance, and stamina that we must channel in order to stick with our dreams until they become a reality.”
- Wake up a little earlier for an early start. I started my day earlier on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Maybe this week I will start early and do a walk or some yoga.
- Do what you must and do it with ALL your heart. Overall this was a great week. I have a strong start on my internship and course work and I feel great about that.
- Train a little harder. I always give it my all. I have been doing my best not to over train and burn out, but there is still that part of me that worries that I am not doing enough.
- Blog everyday. I was able to accomplish this goal this week! Let’s keep it going!
- Give something up. I cut down on my sugar intake!
- Learn a new language and / or expand on what you have learned so far. Yes!
- Study marketing. I am studying logistics and supply chain management. While, it is not quite marketing, it is giving me great insights into running a business which I plan on doing soon!
This past week was a very productive week for me. I still experienced moments of feeling down and depressed and I do not know exactly what that is about. Also, my lower back felt sore from being more sedentary with my studies. I think I need to live my life even more purposefully than I currently am.
Here are my blog posts from last week! Stop on by and enjoy!
- I Marched through March and now April is Here
- Workout and Word of the Day #45
- Fomo Nomo
- Workout and Word of the Day #46
- Workout and Word of the Day #47
- I’m Breaking Up With My Makeup
- Spring Has Sprung and I Need To Break Up With My Makeup
- Workout and Word of the Day #48
- Speechless… We Were In This Together
- Workout and Word of the Day #49
- Is It Faux Pas to Wear No Bra?
I am proud of how frequently I blogged this week. I just realized why I have been feeling so down these past few days. I found out on Friday that my best friend Kathy passed away in January. There was a time when I could not imagine life without her. I felt so lucky to have such a strong woman and friend in my corner and now she is gone…
Her memory and the lessons I learned from her will live on forever in my heart. It has also been a reminder for me to re-evaluate my life and find out if I am living my life the way I want to.
How was your week? Please comment below to chat!