Hello My Dear Darling Friends!
It has been a busy day and I have been a busy girl. I started my new internship and a new job and both are keeping me busy, but it is never an excuse to skip my workouts. In fact, I look forward to my workouts more than ever these days.
Today’s Workout is: Leg Day + Core
- Nonstop Banded Dumbbell Hip Thrust 3 x 20
- Dumbbell Deficit Bulgarian Split Squat 3 x 12
- Dumbbell Deadlifts 3 x 10
- Leg Press 3 x 50
Medicine Ball Core Workout: 3 times!
- 1 x 10 In-n-outs
- 2 x 10 Toe Touches
- 3 x 10 Leg Lifts
- 4 x 20 Hollow Holds
I am thrilled about the fact that I felt stronger throughout this core workout. After my first circuit I wanted to “call it a day” but I reminded myself that summer is near and my core needs the most work so I completed all 3 circuits like I set out to do in the first place and it was a great feeling!
Today’s Word of the Day is:
- Of or relating to the brain or the intellect.
- Of, relating to, affecting, or being the cerebrum.
- Appealing to intellectual appreciation.
- Primarily intellectual in nature.
I started intermittent fasting today and I think it is the right thing for me for now. My eating window is from 12-8 so I need to make sure that I start my fast promptly at 8 pm. Sometimes it is easy to forget especially since I am a nerd and get prone to snacking at night. I better get back to studying! I will see you tomorrow!