Hello My Dear Darling Friends,
I got some heart stopping news this past Friday while I was in the middle of my workout. I found out that my Grandma Alice suffered a massive stroke and is in the hospital. This is Grandma’s 95th year so I knew that she might be heading to heaven soon, but it never feels like the right time for that to happen…I feel like a ball of emotions, but also numb at the same time. I honestly wanted to burst into tears and quit my workout early, but I kept going and I thought about how Grandma Alice would want us to be happy and live our best lives.
It was a busy week. I have been studying hard and I got a full-time remote job which has been keeping me extra busy. I am going to keep pushing myself to take on new challenges. My workouts were great! I started intermittent fasting this week and I think it is complimenting my current routine.
I did not blog very much this week because I was so busy with work and school and lately I have been feeling a little less than inspired. I honestly feel sad about the fact that I no longer have many pics with my Grandma Alice on my blog and I don’t have any on my facebook. I used to be able to save my pics from wordpress, but they have started shrinking the pics down which is disappointing.
“Grit is that ‘extra something’ that separates the most successful people from the rest. It’s the passion, perseverance, and stamina that we must channel in order to stick with our dreams until they become a reality.”
- Wake up a little earlier for an early start. Not really, but waking up really early honestly makes intermittent fasting a little more challenging because it feels like I have to wait longer for my first meal. Might as well get some beauty sleep, right?
- Do what you must and do it with ALL your heart. I have definitely been doing this and am doing a DAMN good job!
- Train a little harder. Yes!!!
- Blog everyday Not quite, but that is okay!
- Give something up. I was hoping to give up extra sugar, but I have given up some spare time and I am actually happier this way.
- Learn a new language and / or expand on what you have learned so far. Yes!
- Study marketing. Yes!
Overall, I feel great about everything I accomplished this week. It was definitely a productive week and even though I feel very heartbroken at the moment; I am looking forward to this upcoming week!
Here are this week’s posts!
Ready or not we are heading into a brand new week and I feel more ready than not!
I also have a newfound appreciation for my feet and my body as a whole. I got a monster blister on the ball of my foot that was so bad that I could barely even walk on Friday. I still got my workout in, but was in a lot of pain.
Thankfully I am feeling better every day and am reminded not to take my body and my health for granted.
I hope you will have a lovely week!