Hello My Dear Darling Friends!
I am getting excited about spending summer in a brand new place. A place where I can live out my dreams and explore more of my hobbies!
I have been so busy getting settled and cramming for finals that time is escaping me a little. I guess it is a good idea to start planning and brainstorming now so that I can make things happen!
Here is my Summer 2019 Bucket-list:
- Go for a daily walk.
- Go to the beach at least once a week.
- Read at least 5 books. I have honestly not been a very avid reader these days so this will be a realistic goal for me.
- Visit 3 local markets.
- Make some new friends.
- Do something I have never done before.
- Explore my world.
- Learn how to bake homemade bread.
- Spend more time outdoors.
- Plant a garden.
- Think about my future.
- Create a youtube channel?…
- Practice yoga or pilates daily.
Here are some pics from past summers!
What is on your summer bucket-list? Please comment below and send me a link to your blog posts!