Hello My Dear Darling Friends!
What is new and exciting in your world?!?! Yesterday my boyfriend and I finally got an Instant Pot! I was even more excited to see that they have an instant pot/ air fryer combo! Have you ever used an air fryer before? I haven’t yet, but am looking forward to trying it out.
I did not even know that such a thing existed (the air fryer instant pot combo) until I saw it on one of my instagram friend’s stories. Gotta love social media 😂. A few years ago we got the knock-off Aroma pot from Wal-mart to make refried beans, but that one never really took off. Last fall, my roommate made me homemade oxtail pho with her instant pot and I have been determined to get one ever since. The only problem is that we have moved so much in this last year. Luckily, I think that we are planning on staying here in Hawaii for awhile and I never want to sell this property because it is so beautiful and peaceful.
Workout of the Day: LEG DAY!
30 Minute Butt and Leg Workout:
This is an excellently concentrated lower body workout. I really appreciate the fact that they have included glute activation exercises in the warm-up. I also discovered that I can do hip thrusts with my hammock which is nice since we have not yet acquired a bench.
Word of the Day:
- Automotive. the frame, wheels, and machinery of a motor vehicle, on which the body is supported.
- Ordnance. the frame or railway on which a gun carriage moves backward and forward.
- The main landing gear of an aircraft; that portion of the landing gear that supports an aircraft.
- Radio and television. a frame for mounting the circuit components of a radio or television set.
- A construction forming the top, sides, and bottom of a cabinet, showcase, or the like.
This post took me all day to write because I decided to grab an iced coffee then get the ingredients for oxtail stew. I wanted the first dish to be extra special and I am so happy with how it turned out. I hope you had a lovely day today and I will see you tomorrow!